Private Ambulance UK
At EMA Patient Transport, we understand the importance of reliable, comfortable, and safe, patient transportation for individuals who need assistance getting to and from their medical appointments. We also cater for anywhere else patients may need or want to go to. Our team of trained, conscientious, and experienced professionals are dedicated to providing top-quality care to patients across the South Coast and UK.
Combining passion with our commitment to providing a seamless bespoke private ambulance service across the South Coast of England, has led us to expand our service areas. EMA Patient Transport have just expanded into Kent, so our services cover a broader range of locations, ensuring that more individuals can access our high-quality private ambulance services.
Private Ambulance Service In Your Area
Our private ambulance service now extends across these areas:
EMA Private Ambulance Services
- Private Ambulance Service
- Non Emergency Patient Transport Service
- Mental Health & Secure Transport
- Bariatric Transport
- Palliative Transport
- Court of Protection Transport
We offer these services that are tailored to meet the unique needs of our clients:
- Outpatient Appointments: We provide private patient transport for individuals attending outpatient appointments, ensuring they arrive on time and return home safely.
- Planned Hospital Admissions: Our team ensures that patients get to their planned hospital admissions comfortably and punctually.
- Secure and Mental Health Transportation: We have a highly qualified and experienced team dedicated to providing secure and mental health transportation.
- Inter-hospital transfers: This service is designed to safely transport patients between different healthcare facilities, ensuring their continuous care and treatment.
- End of life transfers: This palliative service is designed to transport patients who are in the end stages of their life to their preferred place of care, be it their home, a hospice, or another healthcare facility.
- Special Occasions: We have the transport facilities that can take people to Weddings, Funerals and Graduation Ceremonies. We can take you to meet friends for Lunch or to meet for Coffee or Tea. Also if you wanted to visit that special place or places that hold so many great memories one last time.
Why Choose EMA Patient Transport?
Choosing EMA Patient Transport means choosing a service that prioritizes your comfort, safety, and peace of mind. The EMA fleet of top-of-the-range private ambulances are designed to cater to all patients with varying mental and mobility problems, including bed ridden and obese patients.
The EMA team is not just trained in providing medical transport, but also in offering compassionate care. We ensure that you or your loved one is well looked after before, during, and after their journey.
EMA Private Ambulances
EMA Patient Transport takes pride in our fleet of bespoke non-emergency ambulances, which play a significant role in the success of our private patient transport service. These vehicles are hand-built and fully customised to meet the unique needs of our patients, ensuring maximum mobility, security, and safety. Our ambulances are equipped with essential medical equipment, including oxygen, first aid kits, and observation kits, all of which are regularly maintained.
EMA’s private ambulances are designed with enough room for a stretcher and ramps to support patients with poor mobility, ensuring easy access and a comfortable journey for all patients. To enhance the patient transport experience, EMA provides distraction materials such as playing cards, magazines and colouring books. Even snacks & drinks, fidget toys, and Wi-Fi-enabled tablets with headphones are provided. EMA’s latest ambulance even includes a TV with a built-in sound system and sensory lighting, making it the Rolls Royce of transport vehicles.
EMA Patient Transport Reviews
At EMA Patient Transport, we are continually looking for ways to improve and expand our services. Our expanded service areas are just one way we are working to ensure that high-quality private ambulance services are accessible to more individuals.
The mainstay of our services are our patients and how we can help them. The feedback from them, families or carers is essential to how we shape our services. Check out what our very satisfied patients say about us – EMA’s 5 Star Trustpilot reviews & EMA’s Google reviews
Any of our services can be booked by healthcare professionals, as well as the friends or family of the patient or loved one.